We create successful projects by crafting an aggressive, results-oriented program customized to the unique needs of each project. From bid to punch list, we strive for collective success by maintaining open communication with all stakeholders and helping contractors work efficiently. If interested in becoming a Clemens partner, please follow the instructions below.
1. Determine whether your organization will be classified as a Subcontractor or Supplier based on explanation to right.
2. Download appropriate Prequalification Documents from links above.
3. Submit completed documents via email to email@example.com.
1. If your firm is selected to bid on a project, you will receive an invitation to bid from one of our estimators via Building Connected.
2. Log in to Building Connected to submit bid to Clemens.
3. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A subcontractor is defined as a company that will provide or perform some type of onsite labor with or without material, tools orequipment. This also includes Testing and/or Consulting firms that will provide onsite sampling, testing and commissioning services.
A supplier/vendor is defined as a company that will provide goods or services without providing any onsite labor. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: a manufacturer, distributor, supplier of equipment/parts/raw materials (steel, lumber, concrete, etc.) or businesses that provide services like transportation, packaging, facility maintenance, rental equipment (equipment only, no labor) or commissioning services. This also includes any other services that don’t fit into the other categories.